- Edition Size: 15 Giclee’s / Signed & Numbered
- Dimensions: 24” W x 18” H 20” W x 14” H, with 2” White Border
- Materials: Epson Fine Art Cold Press Bright
- Acid free, 100% cotton rag media with a bright textured finish. Epson UltraChrome HDR Pigment Inks
- Portfolio: Each Giclee is displayed in a 26” W x 20” H Custom Designed Portfolio Created By SaberOne.
- Each print comes with a signed COA
“Eviction” represents one painting from a large collection of SABER’s controversial flag series. Each original flag painting is a poetic exhibition of SABER’s activism toward the corruption of government and its activities. His ability to express a specific message through the medium of his fine art paintings is poignant. SABER has a natural ability to unify metaphor, visual symbolism, and the titles he gives his paintings that succinctly translates the zeitgeist streaming through our social media and machines of propaganda.“Eviction” was chosen as a commemorative giclee in recognition that art is both necessary as a mirror to our state of humanity, and a powerful medium that can bring awareness to social activism and responsibility and shift people’s perceptions. “Eviction” is offered as a one time Limited Edition, signed and numbered by SABER. This is the first digital reproduction of any of his flag paintings that is authorized for collecting. Ah!Giclee is the authorized printer for this giclee.Your “Eviction” Giclee will arrive in a custom portfolio designed by SaberOne.
“I want to give my viewers the opportunity to own a piece of my original art. The giclee format gives me the ability to make my paintings accessible. Eviction is one painting out of a large body of flags that I have painted. It represents how impermanent and ever-changing our world is”…….